30.3.14

My Makeup Staples


Hello Everyone!
As the weather is changing and spring is here. I decided to give my makeup bag a really good spring clean (yep... that includes throwing it in to the washing machine) 
I thought I would share with you my make up staples and what I am wearing undoubtedly every single day :) 


I've been using tinted moisturizer a lot recently as the weather is clearing up, I find it more pleasant to wear and the coverage is perfect. Obviously, it being sunny isn't always the best as it draws out impurities (yes- this means one thing...spots!) so to keep them at bay I've been using the Collection 2000 concealer, this stuff is incredible -honestly! I've used my fair share of high street and "fancy" concealers from more higher brands and I got back to this everytime!  


Best. Mascara. Ever. 
Yep - I know Maybelline Great Lash is (and always will be) the Queen of all mascaras, but i'll happily crown this the Princess. Also, who doesn't treat themselves on a splash out mascara anyway? 
If you do, I recommend this one! 
Iv been using this constantly, and so many people have commented on how long my lashes are looking, you only need a couple of coats and your set for the day.. 

no re-applying.. no clumping... no flaking.. no irritation... it's magic in a (very shiny) tube.


Firstly, please excuse the nail mark in the light brown (Naked 2) I never know how it happens... but its not an unusual thing for me... 
This palette is gorgeous, Im so chuffed with it and use it constantly. I really do love the Naked 1,2 & 3 palettes but this one is just so.. well... basic? & the size is perfect, easy to chuck into your makeup bag and your set! 
The colours, like all Urban Decay colours are so pigmented and last all day and I love them, I can have a crazy day at college and none of it decides to take a detour down my face or crease in unflattering places.


This is the most beautiful lipstick i've ever bought, It's the perfect nude colour for my skin tone and really affordable. It's very similar to Angel by MAC and has a similar sweet smell... (if that makes any sense at all, it did in my head..) 
All that aside, this lipstick is gorgeous & they have other lipstick designed by the L'Oreal models too such as Cheryl and Eva Longoria which are equally as beautiful. 

Hope you've enjoyed the post 
& gained a little inspiration for a makeup bag spring clean :) 

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I love all your photos �� looks so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all wonderful. I absolutely love that foundation primer. It adds such a lovely glow to the skin!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye